If you don’t have a pool water ionizer, I recommend you to start using it immediately. This device releases positively charged copper and silver ions into the water. They kill microorganisms like fungi, bacteria and algae. Also, this device improves the pool water filtration. Many pools get dirty because they are filled with minuscule particles. They are so tiny that cannot be filtered, so they stay in the water. Cooper and silver ions bind with them, because minuscule particles are negatively charged and make them bigger. Only then, they can be filtered.
Use of pool water ionizer will reduce the need for chlorine. It is very effective in eliminating micro-organisms that are in the pool water, so you don’t need to use a lot of chlorine. Only small amounts are enough. In fact, the chlorine required is so small that swimmers cannot detect it. It is known that some swimmers may complain of itchy eyes that are caused by chlorine. Thanks to the small current, which is emitted by a water pool ionizer, all micro-organisms are killed. So, your pool will be safe from viruses, fungi, algae and bacteria.
Chlorine and similar chemicals that many people use may damage pool components over time. The pool water ionizer won’t damage them, so you don’t need to replace those components. Also, it will help you save money, because you don’t have to buy chlorine and other chemicals. Your pool will look great with clean water. The pool water ionizer isn’t harmful for you or for your pet, so you two can swim together.